LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $39
Directories Pro for WordPress
Directories Pro is a WordPress plugin that lets you build any kind of directory such as a community driven local business directory like Yelp.com, Google+ Places, or Yahoo! Local, a user directory, a website directory, a property directory, etc. It’s the most feature rich and versatile directory plugin you can find for WordPress.
- Unlimited number of directories
- Disable or enable categories/tags/locations/reviews/claims/payments per directory
- Export and import directory settings
- Export and import any directory content
- Directory permission (capability) manager
- Add custom fields to listings/reviews/claims (custom post types)
- Add custom fields to categories/tags/locations (custom taxonomies)
- Conditional fields
- Use content display editor to customize appearance of content without any coding
- Create full or partial template files for more control over display
- Hide/show content by user roles
Search & Filter
- Advanced search form with auto-suggestion
- Fully customizable filter form with live updating facet count
- Search and filter by custom fields
- Search and filter by current location (geolocation)
- Search form shortcode
- WooCommerce support – charge users for submitting listings
- Charge switch plan / re-activation fee
- Prorated discount
- Guest checkout
- Create add-on plans for additional revenue
Frontend Submit and Dashboard
- Submit listings/reviews from frontend
- Manage listings/reviews/claims/votes through frontend directory dashboard
- reCAPTCHA support
- Guest posting without user registration
- WooCommerce my-account page integration
- Display listings/reviews/categories/tags/locations in list/grid/masonry view
- Show listings in photo slider
- Configure custom query
- Sort by custom fields
- Display views anywhere with shortcode
- Customizable multi-criteria 5-star rating reviews
- Filter and/or sort listings by review rating
- Filter reviews
- Search listings by review content
- Show review rating statistics by stars or criteria
- Fully compatible with popular SEO plugins
- Configure custom permalink URLs for listings/categories/tags/locations
- Generate custom shema.org JSON-LD
- Custom OpenGraph meta tags
- Compatible with Yoast SEO and Breadcrumb NavXT breadcrumbs
- GDPR compliance
- Claim listings
- WPML support
- Admin and user notification e-mails
- Contact us form (supports Contact From 7, WPForm, Gravity Forms)
- Online plugin update (no FTP required)
v1.1.5 – JUN 11, 2018
– Bug fixed: Taxonomy term selection not being updated on quick edit posts.
v1.1.4 – JUN 10, 2018
- Improved: RTL display issues.
- Bug fixed: Conditional field settings with category field on the admin side.
- Bug fixed: Link to URL of another field for title field renderer not working properly.
- Bug fixed: Checklist field renderer for Choice type field showing content in the frontend even when empty.
- Bug fixed: Filter settings not being displayed for some filter elements.
- Some minor code refactoring.
v1.1.3 – JUN 6, 2018
– Bug fixed: Datepicker form field not working in the frontend on certain occasions.
– Bug fixed: File upload and media manager form fields not sending correct values causing various issues.
v1.1.2 – MAY 30, 2018
- Added: Option to enable/disable frontend submission per directory.
- Added: Tokens that can be used to embed dynamic values in text content (Text field and display elements).
- Added: Option to disable/enable Visual mode and Quicktags for WP editor used with Listing Description field.
- Improved: GDPR - Anonymize personal data field on erasure only when current data is not empty.
- Bug fixed: Page not redirecting on certain occasions when shortcode error.
- Buf fixed: Claim listing button always being displayed to guest users.
- Lots of code refactoring.
v1.1.1 – MAY 25, 2018
- Improved: Let draft/pending/scheduled items to be viewable for preview in frontend if author/permitted.
- Improved: Add more field types that can be configured as personal data.
- Improved: Custom label can be created with the Label display element.
- Improved: Add more address component values for better geocoding results when using “Load geolocation data” tool.
- Improved: Make sure custom rating criteria slugs are not more than 40 characters.
- Bug fixed: Do not auto-scroll when submitting form via Ajax.
- Bug fixed: Some PHP notice/warning level errors.
v1.1.0 – MAY 23, 2018
- Added: GDPR compliance
- Added: Conditional fields
- Added: WhatsApp field render for Photo type field.
- Improved: Added option to show own content only for Reference type field.
- Improved: Make sure Directories is activated before other plugins.
- Improved: Localize date/time picker (flatpickr).
- Improved: Do not enable shortcodes on admin side.
- Bug fixed: Display issues using shortcodes to customize default pages.
- Bug fixed: Fix fatal error when payments plugin enabled without frontend plugin.
- Lots of code refactoring and minor bug fixes.
- Updated Bootstrap to v4.1.1.
v1.0.6 – MAY 9, 2018
- Bug fixed: Filter button not showing on small-screen devices.
- Bug fixed: Order add-on plan form redirecting to homepage instead of cart page on submission.
v1.0.5 – MAY 4, 2018
- Bug fixed: Admin page links not working when permalink structure set to Default.
- Bug fixed: Trying to load map settings from Location instead of Map component.
v1.0.2/v1.0.3/v1.0.4 – MAY 1, 2018
- Bug fixed: Not able to access admin listing index page when directories-pro plugin not installed.
v1.0.1 – APRIL 30, 2018
- Bug fixed: Claims admin menu not showing in the backend.
- Bug fixed: Required option for Location field not working properly.
- Bug fixed: Removed redundant success message after edit/delete posts on frontend dashboard page.
v1.0.0 – APRIL 29, 2018
- Initial release