LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $10
UCM Domain Manager Plugin Features
The Domain Manager is an easy handy plugin, for the popular Ultimate Client Manager, which can store your domains data. Important! This version can’t make or modify invoices or subscriptions! It’s a planned feature but it’s still not implemented in this version!
The Ultimate Client Manager can be found here.
||BUGFIX for the new UCM version
||BUGFIX: widget code fix on customer and website edit pages
||Get date format from the System Settings
||New function: import domains from csv (sample file added)
||New function: export domains to csv
- The plugin has an automatically upgrade function too, what you can find at the Settings / Domain Manager menu point. With its help you can foremost test the new functions and faster reach the contingent repairs too. For more information please read the Automatically upgrade function feature documentation.
- The Domain Manager plugin of course can upgrade by the traditional download-upload-manual upgrade way too, for this just follow the Installation Instructions.
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Once UCM is working, come back and purchase this plugin
- Unzip the downloaded files, and upload the plugin_domain folder into your websites includes folder
- To finishing the installation choose the Settings > Upgrade menu point, and click on the Manual Upgrade button. If you see All Good title on the end of Domain plugin’s line the plugin installation is successful.
- Step on the Dashboard
- If everything went well, the Domains menu point is appear
- You can find the general setting at Settings > Domain Manager menu point
- That’s all, have fun!
- Add, edit, modify and delete domains
- Connect domains to customers
- Connect domains to websites
- Domain block on customers page
- Domain block on websites page
- Own or other users domain handling by users authorities (view, create, edit, delete)
- Import domains from csv
- Export domains to csv
- Automatically upgrade function
Automatically upgrade function
- The plugin has an automatically upgrade function too, what you can find at the Settings / Domain Manager menu point. With its help you can foremost test the new functions and faster reach the contingent repairs too.
- This function check and do only the Domain Manager plugin’s upgrades, the UCM’s and the other plugin’s upgrade not!
- For the new upgrade’s checking please click the Check for upgrades button. If new upgrade is available the plugin going to download that automatically. Before the upgrade you can read the Changelog, or the new version’s documentation.
- For installing click the Install update button. The plugin does the necessary changes for upgrade and informs you about the achievement. It’s not necessary to run the “Manual Upgrade”!
- In that case if you got a failure message, please contact me for help.
Inbuilt documentation / help
- In the interest of easier usage the Domain Manager plugin’s got an inbuilt help too, which you can find at Domain’s page Help button, or you can reach with the click on the Settings / Domain Manager page Read documentation button. We are enriching the documentation continually.
- Add to invoices & subscriptions
- Bulk delete
- and much more useful trifles…
Note: This is a plugin for the Ultimate Client Manager. Please ensure the latest version of Ultimate Client Manager (Lite or Pro) has been purchased and installed before using this plugin.
Please, refrain from downloading codes from unreliable sources, because by doing this you ignore the hard work of the developers!
I live and work in Hungary, so you can communicate with me in Hungarian or English, but my knowledge of the latter is far from perfect.
Please, visit my website at http://webnpro.com, follow me on Twitter (@webnprocom) or Facebook (http://facebook.com/webnpro)!
If you feel that I have not asked for sufficient payment for one of my works, I will gladly accept your extra offerings.
If you want to support one of my works, you can order it more than once. You can also send your individual donations to my PayPal account via firstname.lastname@example.org, it will be greatly appreciated.
You can email me if you need help regarding any of my products (email@example.com) or via the „Support” page on the product’s profile page. I’d be glad to help you if you have any questions in relation to my items. No guarantees, but I’ll do my best to assist.
I am looking forward to count you among my customers soon!
Zoltan Korosi (webNpro)