LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $36
Cyber Monday Sale 50% Off
This item is part of the Envato March Campaign (40% Price Discount)!
Elite Video Player is modern, responsive, fully customisable high-end video player for WordPress that support advertising and the most popular video platforms like YouTube (single, channel, playlist), Vimeo, self-hosting videos (only mp4 required) and Google drive videos. Showcase your videos in your site across all browsers & devices with this unique and most powerful video player around.
Have your Elite Player up and running in minutes
Installation is super easy. Simply choose video player type and insert the shortcode in your page or post.
YouTube support – playlist/channel/single youtube
Elite video player can play any youtube video, import youtube playlists or even user channels. You can use default YouTube player or YouTube player with custom controls.
YouTube 360 VR & YouTube LiveStreaming support
Elite video player has now support for any Youtube 360 VR video, and even supports livestream videos from Youtube.
You can host your own videos with only mp4 format required.
Also, elite video player can play any video from vimeo too. Vimeo videos can be played with default Vimeo player or custom Elite player.
HTTP Live Streaming (HLS .m3u8) support
Elite video player now supports HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) .m3u8 files.
Amazon S3 & Amazon cloud drive videos
Elite player can play any video from amazon server.
Google drive videos
You can store and play videos from any Google drive.
You can also play any video from your local drive, no need for web hosting. Videos from dropbox are also supported.
Elite video player can play any video from Openload.
Create your playlist with any video type you want – mix YouTube/Vimeo/Self-hosted/GoogleDrive videos all in one playlist.
Elite video player supports pre-roll (before), mid-roll (during), post-roll (after), video ads and pop-up ads. For each video in playlist you can set own pre-roll/mid-roll/post-roll/pop-up ad. Also, advertising is improved with custom skip ad option, which means that you can set different skip time for each video. Each ad can be added for all video types that elite player supports: youtube single videos/youtube playlists/user channels, vimeo videos, and self-hosted mp4 videos.
Elite player has support for sticky mode to keep videos visible to your customers all the time on the page (when scrolling up/down through page). If video is not in user viewport, sticky player will appear in bottom corner, and if video is in user viewport, sticky player will automatically hide.
Lightbox mode, responsive mode, fullscreen mode
Elite video player can be showed in lightbox mode. You can set any image to open player in lightbox. Multiple lightbox images are supported (multiple lightbox players in same page). Lightbox options are: lightbox image, lightbox image width and height, lightbox close on click outside (optional), lightbox autoplay (optional). This way you can have multiple video players on the same page.
Responsive mode creates Elite video player that fits exactly into page or post content.
With Fullscreen mode Elite video player will cover the entire page.
jpg, png, gif support
With Elite video player you can display your images or gifs, instead the video. This feature gives you option to use Elite player like banner or image slider. You can even mix images with videos in the same playlist.
Unlimited color option
Elite player look can be customised by changing the color accent to any color you like to make your player blend in to your website perfectly.
It works everywhere
Elite video player is a HTML5 ready player that enables it to work on all platforms – desktop & mobile.
Elite player is optimized for laptops with touchscreen as well.
With this purchase you get a lifetime 5 star support. You also get a frequent updates, bug fixes and adding new features (on customers requests) for free!
- the most advanced video player
- packed with options
- pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, pop-up advertising that works with youtube videos/playlists/user channels
- pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, pop-up advertising that works with vimeo videos
- pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, pop-up advertising that works with self-hosted videos
- Lightbox mode
- mixed videos – YouTube/Vimeo/Self hosted/GoogleDrive
- Google Drive videos support
- Amazon S3 support
- mobile optimized
- optimized for touchscreen laptops
- responsive design
- sticky mode
- easy to use
- choose between custom YouTube controls or default YouTube controls
- multiple (unlimited) instances of Elite video player in same page
- resizeable width and height
- font awesome icons – perfect for Retina displays (font Awesome icons are vectors, which mean they are gorgeous on high-resolution displays)
- fully customisable – use any color scheme you like or set one of the 20 pre-built colors (lime, green, emerald, teal, cyan, cobalt, indigo, violet, pink, magenta, crimson, red, orange, yellow, amber, brown, olive, steel, mauve, taupe)
- choose between 2 types of player – with playlist or without playlist
- real fullscreen support
- tooltip indicator for better user experiance
- optional right-click menu
- option to hide self hosted video sources (to prevent users from download/steal your videos)
- autoplay (optional)
- logo image (optional)
- poster image (optional)
- autohide controls (optional)
- shuffle (optional)
- load random video on webpage load (optional)
- info window (optional)
- social networks share (optional)
- embed player (optional)
- 6 video player pre-built shadow effects
- use only icons that you need
- 12 pre-built scrollbar types (light,minimal,light-2,light-3,light-thick,light-thin,inset,inset-2,inset-3,rounded,rounded-dots,3d)
- well documented
- free support
- free updates
What Buyers say
v 2.5 – 1.9.2018.
- implemented Sticky mode to keep videos visible to your customers all the time on the page (when scrolling up/down through page). If video is not in user viewport, sticky player will appear in bottom corner, and if video is in user viewport, sticky player will automatically hide.
- autoplay video only if video is in viewport on page load
v 2.3.8 – 6.6.2018.
- small css fix: first item in bottom playlist was not displaying correctly
v 2.3.7 – 10.4.2018.
- added 'playsinline' attribute to youtube player so youtube video plays inline, not in fullscreen
- improved logo resizeing
v 2.3.6 – 29.3.2018.
- added option to adjust video ratio to fit perfectly when playlist is 'opened' or 'closed'
v 2.3.5 – 12.1.2018.
Deeplinking (user can share active (current) video, meaning any video from playlist can be accessed through URL)
v 2.3.4 – 23.12.2017.
- removed iphone-inline-video.js script; player now uses only 'webkit-playsinline' attribute to autoplay HTML5 self-hosted videos on mobile
v 2.3.3 – 19.9.2017.
implemented HLS m3u8 support ('main video' can be HLS m3u8, preroll/midroll/postroll also can be HLS m3u8 format)
- onVideoFinish:"Stop video" small bug fix only when preroll is enabled for youtube videos, show poster on finish
- Fix - auto play next video for Youtube playlist fixed
v 2.3.2 – 25.8.2017.
- fixed small bug with Firefox oppening 3 tabs on ad click
v 2.3.1 – 18.8.2017.
- added 'global' ads (you can use 'pool' of video ads and play them randomly, or 'stick' video ads to exact video)
- added option to set any video ratio you can imagine (to create the best view of your video to your users, and to match your actual video ratio without editing your video)
- iphone video playsinline (iPhone will display video like on desktop, avoiding iPhone native player)
- iphone autoplay video (autoplay video on mobile)
- add translations of all words in player (every single word in the video player can be edited/translated to your own language)
- works with all jQuery versions (including latest jQuery Core 3.2.1)
v 2.3.0 – 23.4.2017.
- fixed iPhone black margin bug when controls are "off"
v 2.2.9 – 5.4.2017.
- added support for laptops with touch screen
- fixed responsivness in lightbox mode when playlist is Off
v 2.2.8 – 17.3.2017.
- improved code, small fixes
v 2.2.7. – 8.3.2017.
- added support for mixed videos in same playlist
v 2.2.6. – 2.3.2017.
- autoplay disabled for mobile, enabled for desktop
v 2.2.5 – 27.2.2017.
- added second poster image (when video finished)
- youtube play/pause fix for mobile
v 2.2.4 – 7.2.2017.
- added play button on mobile for first video when autoplay is on
v 2.2.3 – 3.2.2017.
- when using self hosted videos, not to load youtube api, improved player loading
- shuffle multiple videos even if no playlist
v 2.2.2 – 30.1.2017.
- added option for preloading self hosted videos ('none' or 'auto')
v 2.2.1 – 29.1.2017.
- Bottom playlist feature
- choose to youtube videos get thumbnails automatically from youtube or set thumbnails manually
- usage of very large youtube playlist
v 2.2.0 – 3.12.2016.
- minor css fix
v 2.1.9 – 2.12.2016.
- improved design on smaller screens
v 2.1.8. – 29.11.2016.
- added download video button (optional)
v 2.1.7. – 16.11.2016.
- mobile scrolling improvements
v 2.1.6 – 14.11.2016.
- lightbox mode fix
v 2.1.5 – 31.10.2016.
- small lightbox thumbnail fix
v 2.1.4. – 23.10.2016.
- youtube API v3 accepts unlimted videos from channel/playlist
v 2.1.3. – 9.10.2016.
- fixed quality button selection
v 2.1.2. – 30.8.2016.
- added lightbox option to elite player
v 2.1.1. – 10.8.2016.
- improved code, added new option for player layouts: fitToContainer, fixedSize, fitToBrowser
v 2.1.0. – 3.8.2016.
- fixed fullscreen bug
v 2.0.9. – 19.6.2016.
- added IE complete fullscreen support
- added option to continuously play Vimeo videos even if playlist of 'turned off'
- disabled space key when ad is playing
v 2.0.8 – 14.6.2016.
- added option to choose Light or Dark player theme
v 2.0.7 – 24.3.2016.
- added Youtube quality menu selector
v 2.0.6 – 2.2.2016.
- fixed fullscreen for browsers that doesn't support native HTML5 fullscreen
v 2.0.5 – 6.1.2016.
- fixed bug with youtube API sometimes not loading on page load
v 2.0.4 – 24.11.2015.
- Fixed bug with google drive videos
v 2.0.3 – 24.11.2015.
- added more advertising options: mid-roll, post-roll video ads, and pop-up ads
- fixed some bugs
v 2.0.2 – 02.10.2015.
- Fixed bug with time total for videos with duration over 60 minutes
v 2.0.1 – 20.9.2015.
- added option to insert multiple instances of youtube player in same page
- added preloader for preroll video
- small bug fixes
v 2.0.0 – 24.8.2015.
- Updated Vimeo API, fixed Vimeo preroll ads not playing.
v 1.1.9 – 30.7.2015.
- Fixed font awesome css file name to avoid conflicts if theme uses font awesome
v 1.1.8 – 21.7.2015.
- added option to set youtube video quality: 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4k
v 1.1.7 – 19.6.2015.
- Fixed bug when title doesn't change if playlist is "Off" and "shuffle" of multiple videos is enabled
v1.1.6 – 20.5.2015.
- added option to have continuous videos played (one after another, on finish) even with playist disabled
v1.1.5 – 18.5.2015.
- added hover effect on YouTube player
- fixed YouTube playlist/channel issues
v1.1.4 – 14.5.2015.
- updated youtube API to v3.0
v1.1.3 – 13.5.2015.
- added custom controls for youtube player
- added option to have closed playlist on webpage load
v1.1.2 – 5.5.2015.
Fix - fix for youtube videos not playing when selected in playlist on mobile
v1.1.1 – 22.4.2015.
- improved preroll unloading/skipping
- added hand cursor on prerolls
- fixed IE9,10,11 bug with logo and poster not showing over Youtube player
- fixed logo on youtube fullscreen
v1.1.0 – 21.4.2015.
New - added option to disable "Skip advertisement"
v1.0.9 – 8.4.2015.
New - added option to hide self hosted video sources (to prevent users from download/steal your videos)
v1.0.8 – 6.4.2015.
Fix - fixed conflict with font awesome icons
v1.0.7 – 29.3.2015.
New - added new option to hide all player controls
v1.0.6 – 26.3.2015.
Fix - fixed space key issue
v1.0.5 – 18.3.2015.
- Added option for multiple instances of HTML5 player
- Removed communication with youtube API when using HTML5 or Vimeo player
v1.0.4 – 4.3.2015.
Fix - fullscreen issue with player unerlying elements in some themes
v1.0.3 – 3.3.2015.
New - improved share options, updated documentation
v1.0.2 – 25.2.2015.
Fix - fixed bug with playlist scrollbar
v1.0.1 – 24.2.2015.
Fix - fixed Internet Explorer 11 bug