LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $30
Front-end and back-end demos are available:
Halio is a powerful WordPress plugin for any business that provides transport as a service. It facilitates the price estimation, booking and payment of journeys. Halio has been professionally designed to provide a high quality user experience both for customers and admins.
Halio allows for the creation of multiple, complex pricing conditions to accommodate for any situation. You can charge based on distance, time or occupants either individually or in combination. Alternatively if you want to charge a fixed price for certain locations, that it possible with geo-location based pricing conditions. You can also add uber-style surge charges, for example multiplying fares by 1.5x in rush hour.
Because Halio is compatible with WooCommerce, it allows for a wide variety of options and customisations. Customers can pay by Card, Cash, PayPal or more. It is up to you how you customise the experience.
What are people saying?
Geolocation Based Pricing Conditions
Draw the location you want a pricing rule to apply to on the map. If the user is picked up within your defined area they will be charged the specified price.
Create Your Own Pricing Structure
Each vehicle has unique charges per passenger, mile/kilometer or minute. Combined with surge pricing and geolocation pricing conditions Halio allows you to create a truly unique pricing structure.
.pot files are provided to allow for easy translation. Languages currenly supported in the Halio back-end are listed above.
Uber-style Surge Pricing
Charge an increased amount for using your service at certain times of the day.
Almost everything your clients will interact with can be customised, from the logo at the top of the form, to the maximum distance you travel for fares.
Custom Checkout Fields
If there are extra fields you require from your customers – such as flight number or number of child seats – you can add a custom field on the checkout page.
Halio was designed by an industry professional with years of experience. The code powering it is well structured and simple to edit.
Draggable Map Markers
When the user location is plotted on the map, the location can be fine-tuned by dragging the map marker. It will be shown in the admin area that the user has customised the location.
Vehicle Avilability Time
Vehicles can be made available/unavailable at specific times of the day, or days of the week. If a vehicle is requested when it’s unavailable a customisable error message is shown.
Halio was designed with speed and efficiency in mind. No matter the number of pricing conditions, customers will always get their quote in a matter of seconds.
Halio is fully compatible with WooCommerce allowing you to take payments easily from card, PayPal or cash.
Halio is constantly getting new features. You will get the full benefit of all these features for no extra cost.
The booking form is responsive and looks great on all devices.
Halio comes complete with a calendar so you can visualise all your bookings. Hovering over bookings will display all essential information quickly.
Intuitive Admin Area
The admin area is very intuitive with helper text explaining what settings do next to fields and a simple layout.
Halio will keep track of bookings to ensure no vehicle is overbooked.
Halio provides a wide array of settings allowing you to customise the experience to your own needs. Error messages, labels and logos can be customised completely.
Geolocation Pricing Conditions
Geolocation Pricing Conditions allow you to draw a specific region on a map that you want a custom price to be charged. For example you could draw Leeds and London. If the user is picked up/dropped off within the region then you can either charge a fixed price, increase the fare by a multiplier or add an amount to the fare.
Sometimes your customers will be at an address that isn’t available in the Google autocomplete or they simply want more accuracy than a textual address can achieve. To solve this, the markers are draggable and once repositioned the quote will be automatically recalculated.
The address field is then prepended with ‘Dropped pin:’ so you can see in the admin area if you need to go to a specific location.
Draggable markers are disabled for the origin or destination respectively if either uses ‘Fixed Addresses’ which are shown further down.
Say, for example, you run an airport shuttle company and you want all your customers to provide their flight number. To do this, you can add a custom checkout field and make it required.
This integrates with WooCommerce to provide a sleek look.
Vehicle Availability Times
Vehicles can be made available only at certain times of the day, or completely unavailable on a given day. Each vehicle can have unique availability times.
If the vehicle is unavailable a customisable error message will display in the quote form.
If your business only picks up/drops off from certain destinations then you can make the user choose from a predefined list of addresses instead of letting them type it themselves.
Acceptance Regions allow you to define an area where you want to allow people to be picked up from. If someone tries to book a job and they are picked up outside the acceptance region, a customisable error message will be displayed. This feature is disabled by default.
The calendar allows you to visualise all your bookings and quickly get all the important information.
The Journey Information is displayed in emails to both admins and customers to give a quick overview of the order.
All the text in the customer facing area of Halio can be customised so you can write it in any language you want. The admin area currently supports the following languages:
Don’t see your language here? Get in touch and we can work on a translation together. I am constantly working to release new languages.
== v 1.5.1 - 27/7/2017 ==
* Fix: WordPress 4.8 and WooCommerce 3.0
== v1.4.9 - 1/6/2017 ==
* Fix: Bugfixes
== v1.4.8 - 27/11/2016 ==
* Fix: Copy functionality not working properly
== v.1.4.7 - 25/9/2016 ==
* Feature: Add 'Copy' functionality to Geo-location based pricing conditions
* Fix: Sometimes people can proceed to checkout without entering valid address
* Fix: Vehicles can be created with all blank fields
* Fix: 'Occupants' typo
* Fix: startingAutocomplete not defined
* Improvement: Improve validation and error messages
* Improvement: Update translation files
== v.1.4.6 - 12/7/2016 ==
* Fix: 'Journey Information' title not translatable in checkout
* Fix: Bootstrap DateTime picker not always appearing above correct field
* Fix: Some vehicles don't delete
* Fix: Add vertical option to shortcode (typo)
* Fix: Form not rendering in correct order on page
== v.1.4.5 - 8/6/2016 ==
* Fix: Float comparisons breaking on some servers
* Fix: Time pricing conditions applied twice if trip spans over 2 days
* Fix: Add validations to clarify how time pricing conditions can be fixed
* Improvement: Update translations
== v1.4.4 - 29/4/2016 ==
* Feature: Add buffer time setting
* Feature: Add Halio info to View Order page
* Fix: Certain business places not mapping to correct location (Morocco)
* Fix: Non-halio orders showing in calendar
* Fix: Halio info showing on non-halio order confirmation emails
* Improvement: Optimise code loading orders for calendar
== v1.4.3 - 28/4/2016 ==
* Feature: Add read-only field for WooCommerce 'Taxi Fare' product in settings
* Fix: Checkout not displaying when other WooCommerce items in basket
* Fix: Halio info displaying on non-Halio orders
* Improvement: Update translations
== v1.4.2 - 25/4/2016 ==
* Fix: New Taxi Fare product created on update when one already exists
* Fix: Prices of all products in basket being changed
* Fix: Typo
* Improvement: Remove map controls on checkout/thank you map
* Improvement: Return pickup time meta info added on one-way journeys
== v1.4.1 - 23/4/2016 ==
* Fix: Compatibility issues for themes using bootstrap
* Fix: Vehicles name/link not showing in calendar
* Fix: Typos
== v1.4.0 - 19/4/2016 ==
* Feature: Add Polish translation
* Fix: Return/One Way text in form drop-down menu not customisable
== v1.3.4 - 18/4/2016 ==
* Feature: Add ability to restrict Google Autocomplete results to certain country.
* Fix: Auto-draft of order saving on edit without metadata
== v1.3.3 - 18/4/2016 ==
* Fix: Trashed orders showing in calendar
* Fix: Assets not loading over https
== v1.3.2 - 16/4/2016 ==
* Feature: Add custom error message for 'Fare not in acceptance region'
* Fix: Install error for 1.3.1
== v1.3.1 - 15/4/2016 ==
* Feature: Add acceptance region functionality
* Feature: Add Halio icon to admin menu
* Fix: Create unique error for vehicle being fully booked and vehicle being unavailable (off duty)
* Fix: Update French translations
== v1.3.0 - 11/4/2016 ==
* Feature: Add I18n (translations)
* Feature: Add Return Pick Up Time field
* Fix: Return Journeys only appearing once in calendar
* Fix: Journey Details not appearing for return journeys in calendar
== v1.2.4 - 6/4/2016 ==
* Feature: Add calendar
* Fix: Date field getting error class even with a value
== v1.2.3 - 6/4/2016 ==
* Feature: Add journey details to WooCommerce emails
== v1.2.2 - 4/4/2016 ==
* Feature: Make labels for journey details in Checkout customisable
== v1.2.1 - 2/4/2016 ==
* Feature: Add helpers to let users now they can drag markers
* Fix: Do not reset map viewport when markers dragged
* Fix: Typos
== v1.2.0 - 2/4/2016 ==
* Feature: Allow map markers to be draggable
* Feature: Add minimum fare option
* Fix: Wrong vehicle shown in Time Pricing Condition table
== v1.1.0 - 30/3/2016 ==
* Feature: Add custom fields to checkout
* Feature: Add Fixed Addresses
* Feature: Only allow vehicles to be booked if it hasn't already been booked
* Feature: Add Vehicle Availability Time
* Feature: Add Journey Information to Thank You page
* Feature: Make form responsive
* Feature: Add validation checks to see if WooCommerce is installed
* Feature: Improve front-end form layout with icons etc.
* Fix: Price increase field not disabling when fixed price chosen
* Fix: Use WooCommerce currency, not Halio
* Fix: General code refactoring to increase speed and readability
== v1.0.0 - 29/3/2016 ==
* First version