LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $29
WooCommerce product bundles plugin let you sell multiple products together in a bundle. You can add simple, digital and variable products in a bundle. Enable fixed price or product based pricing for the bundle. You can make the products mandatory or optional in a bundle for customers. Set the quantity of each product, you want to sell in a bundle. It allow your customers to purchase bundle of similar or various products in one go.
- Create Multiple Product Bundles
- Create Bundles for Physical or Downloadable Products
- Add Simple or Variable Products in Bundles
- Set Fixed or Product Based Pricing for a Bundle
- Set Quantity of Each Product to Sell in a Bundle
- Hide the Products in a Bundle for Customers
- Display Mandatory or Optional Products
- Allow Customers to Choose the Quantity of Products in a Bundle (New)
- Set Minimum & Maximum for Quantity of Products in a Bundle (New)
- Shipping Support Included
Create Multiple Product Bundles to Attract Customers
Add multiple products to create a bundle and sell all together in one go by using WooCommerce bundle plugin. You can create special offer for customers by combining the various products. You can set quantity of each product to sell in a bundle.
Add Specific Products in a Bundle
WooCommerce products bundle plugin allows you to search and add specific products in a bundle.
Set Fixed or Product Based Pricing for Bundle
WooCommerce bundle products plugin plugin allows you to set a fixed price for each bundle or enable product based pricing which displays the sum of prices of selected products.
Allow Customers to Choose the Quantity of Products in a Bundle
You can enable customers to choose the quantity of products available in a bundle.
Add Simple or Variable Products in Bundles
WooCommerce bundle products plugin let you add simple products and variable products in a bundle.
Set Minimum & Maximum Quantity of Products to Sell in a Bundle
WooCommerce bundle plugin allows you to set the minimum and maximum quantity of products that customers can buy in a bundle.
Add Mandatory and Optional Products in a Bundle
WooCommerce product bundle plugin allows adding mandatory and optional products in a bundle. Customers can have a choice to leave the optional product but mandatory products can’t be left.
Create Bundles of Digital or Downloadable Products
No matter if you have digital products, you can still create a bundle. WooCommerce product bundles plugin provides flexibility in creating bundle for both physical and digital items.
Add Title & Description of Added Products in Bundle
WooCommerce product bundles plugin allows you to add the title and description of products that are added in bundle. This information displays on product bundle page and customers can know the product easily.
List and Grid View of Bundled Products for Customers
WooCommerce bundle plugin enables “List View” and “Grid View” buttons on product page. Customers can opt to list or grid view of products containing in a bundle.
Additional Features of WooCommerce Product Bundles Plugin
- Hide product thumbnail
- Expand all’ and ‘Close All’ Button for Products
- Hide any product in a bundle
- Products in a bundle are shown on order and checkout page
Version 1.0.4 Updated:
1) Issue fixed with custom product variations.
1) Price per product do not works when we add min and max quantity
2) Quantity of products do not add to carts as user define when we add min and max quantity.
1) Variable product variations single multiple and woocommerce ready
2) Min Max quantity.
3) User quantity.
1) Variable product support.
New Feature Added:
1) Add schema for Events
2) Add schema for Recipes
3) Add schema for Search
3) Add schema for Articles
1) Initial release of plugin.